Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology was established in 1983. The college began with the course program at the undergraduate level in the field of electronics and Communication Engineering with the enrollment of 45 students also under the faculty of Tech, Delhi University. Fresh Programs take entry in the areas of Computer Engineering, instrumentation & Control engineering & manufacturing process. The College was registered in the society with the name of Delhi Institute of technology on 12th June 1987 under the society's registration act 21.
Course offered by our college
Under Graduate courses
- B.tech in Electronics & Comm. Engg
- B.tech in Comm. Engg
- B.tech in Comp. Science & Engineering
- B.tech in Maths & Computing
- B.tech in Electrical Engg
- B.tech in Instrumentation & Control Engg
- B.tech in Automation Engg & Manufacturing Engg
- B.tech in Mechanical Engg
- B.tech in Bio-tech.
Post Graduate Course
- M.Tech in Comp. Science
- M.Tech in Signal Processing
- M.Tech in Process Control
- M.Tech. in Comm & Networking
- M.Tech. in Industrial Electronics
- M.Tech. in Production Engg & So on.
Address: Sector-3 Dwarka
City: New Delhi